Danny Vash and Nite Wolf are a three-piece power trio from the Albuquerque New Mexico in the south-west United States. Their hard-hitting sound is a combination of Danny Vash on lead guitar and vocals, Bill Weber on drums and Mike Alberts on bass. Together they grind out crunchy riffs, complex melodies and songs with a classic hard rock sound. Danny Vash writes all music and lyrics. Their First album “TAKIN’ CONTROL” was recorded and produced by Danny Vash and Mike Alberts at their studio in the Sandia mountains of New Mexico.
Vash has musical roots that started in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has played with several of northern California’s top hard rock and metal bands before moving to the south-west. He has shared the stage with a number of national acts and helped produce CD’s for several local musicians in Albuquerque New Mexico. 2015 has been a stellar year for the songwriter as he continues to belt out mind-bending songs with screaming guitar work, and strong vocals with catchy hooks.
Danny Vash and Nite Wolf are paving their way into the global rock scene with their the success of their 2015 release “TAKIN’ CONTROL”. The first song from the album won “Best hard rock song of the month” award with the Akademea of music in Hollywood California. The bands fan base grows and they continue gaining global notoriety. Their song ‘Passion Dreamer’ was picked up by Berkshire Media Group and affiliates along with the AKADEMEA of music including radio program directors of various FM networks and worldwide networks and that was one of the key events that has been driving all the radio play. With these two great companies behind Vash, radio play happened fast and has not stopped.
All of this activity snowballed into increasing heavy rotation throughout 2015 for “Takin Control” and the momentum shows no signs of stopping. Good music gets played and we now know that rock has a heart and soul New Mexico. Vash is committed to pushing his brand of hard edged rock to the world.
In November 2015, Danny was picked up by leading indie label Blue Pie Records USA and was signed to a global distribution and publishing admin agreement. The label is dropping the second album in April 2016, called “Hard Life”.
As the CEO of the label Damien Reilly says:
“It is refreshing to know that rock still lives in this EDM music age. Danny takes me back to 1976 when bands like Ram Jam, ACDC, Cream and Led Zeppelin defined a generational sound. Danny brings passion and commitment to rock. You can’t beat organic radio play. Danny and his music have proven that in today’s rock world good music gets played on radio. The new album “Hard Life” is all the 1st was and more. You only have to play it once and it digs music worms into your brain and you want more and more.”
Danny Vash is a Blue Pie Records USA artist and available at all leading digital retailers on the planet. Search ” danny vash”. You can get all the latest news on Danny Vash at the official Danny Vash site www.dannyvash.com
Highlights and Awards 2018
- The song ‘Hard Life’ wins Rock Genre Global Music Awards
- The song ‘Hard Life’ wins Best Rock Song Feb 2017 in the Akademia Music Awards
- ‘Hard Life’ wins Best Rock Song Jan 2017 in the HMMA Hollywood Music In Media Awards
- ‘Hard Life’ is featured on Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes Presents: Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Rock Edition Vol.11
- The song ‘Hard Life’ wins Best Rock Song in the CLOUZINE International Music Awards 2018 Spring
- The song ‘Highway Wars’ places #1 on BEAT 100 Audio Charts
- ‘Hard Life’ wins Bronze Song Award for Well Written Song on BEAT 100 A&R 2017
- ‘Highway Wars’ wins Indie International Songwriting Contest 2018
- Danny Vash song ‘Highway Wars’ wins Best Rock Song CLOUZINE International Music Awards 2018 Fall
- The song ‘Passion Dreamer’ receives global radio play with heavy rotation in the USA FM stations. Over 300 + stations now playing the song in the USA alone.
- TAKIN’ CONTROL wins “Best hard rock song of the month” award with the Akademea of music in Hollywood California.
- Danny Vash gathers two indie song contest wins in the USA for ‘Memory Of Me’
- The song ‘Stuck on You’ follows on from “Passion Dreamer” and gets added to key rock genre stations and is now on over 200 + stations and growing.